We, the Kneer-Südfenster company gladly welcome you to our website and are excited about your interest in our products. The protection of your privacy and all personal information collected, processed, or used when you visit our website is important to us.
We do not accept liability for links to external content despite careful content control since we did not arrange the transmission of this information, did not choose the addressee of the conveyed information selected and did not select or change the conveyed information.
The collection, processing and use of your information is undertaken in terms of the provisions of the law, on which you can find comprehensive information at www.datenschutz.de
We would like to provide you with details about the kind of information we gather during your visit to our website and how that information is being used, as follows here:
Collection and processing of information or personal data
Each time a user accesses a page of the Kneer-Südfenster company and each time a file is opened, access data containing information about this operation are saved on our server in a log file. Data storage is used solely for internal system-related and statistical purposes. The following dataset will specifically be stored for each retrieval:
• Name of file retrieved
• Date and time of retrieval
• Transferred data volume
• Notification whether data retrieval was successful. Any other personal data going beyond the above data set such as your name, your address, your telephone number or your email address will not be recorded unless you voluntarily provide us with this information, e.g. within the framework of a registration requested by you, a poll or a contest, or for the purpose of execution of a contract or an informative enquiry.
• Contact form: All information that you fill in via our contact form is stored internally with Kneer-Südfenster and can be used for marketing purposes. Should you not agree to the storage of your information please notify us in a message to that effect.
Use and disclosure of personal data
As far as you made personal data available to us we will use these exclusively for the purpose of the technical administration of our websites and for the fulfilment of your wishes and requirements, in particular for the completion of the contract closed with you or for answering your enquiry.
Your personal data will not be passed on, sold or otherwise transferred to third parties:
• unless this is required for the stated or agreed purposes. Hence, it may be necessary that we notify our suppliers of your address and purchase order information.
• unless this is necessary for account purposes.
• unless you have given us your prior consent. You are entitled to cancel a consent given at any time with effect for the future. The deletion of personal data ensues:
• if you revoke your approval of the data registration storage.
• if knowledge of it is no longer necessary to fulfilling the purpose for which it is stored
• if the storage of the same is inadmissible on other legal grounds
Right of access
Upon written request we will gladly inform you as to which personal data related to you we have stored (e.g. name, address, telephone number, date of birth).
We undertake all necessary technical and organisational security measures to store your personal data so that they are not accessible to third parties or the general public. If you should want contact us by email, we point out that with this communication channel the privacy of the transmitted information cannot be completely guaranteed. We would therefore recommend that confidential information be provided to us exclusively by post.
Even if there are still questions regarding the processing of your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Firma Kneer GmbH – Data Protection Supervisor | Internet – Horst-Kneer-Straße 1 - 72589 Westerheim
Email address of contact person: email@example.com
Integrated into our website are plugins of the social network Facebook, 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA it. You will recognise the Facebook plugins by the Facebook logo on our website. For an overview of Facebook plugins go to http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/
If you do not wish Facebook to allocate our pages to your user account, please log off from your Facebook user account.